ANNA VAN DER BREGGEN, TAO GEOGHEGAN HART, WOUT VAN AERT & ALLEN PEIPER
- Exclusive Winners’ Words from inside the peloton, documenting first accounts of the best victories in the 2020 calendar
- “War, Illness and Not-Racing”- Recounts the history of cycling and draws comparisons to WWI and WWII to help understand the year of 2020
- “Capricorn Star” details the astonishing violent assault he experienced in his native South Africa at the hands of a park ranger.
“Children of the Summer’s Ends”- explores just how the Tour de France did go ahead, against the backdrop of a country preparing for a second lockdown
- “Racing Between Realities”- How COVID pandemic allowed the world of cycling to see what the virtual world had to offer
- “Return Racing in Romania” dissects Romania’s Sibiu Cycling Tour, the first category 1 race after the reopening of the cycling calendar
- “Chasing Shadows: Remco and Eddy”
- “The World’s Only Racer” delves into the violent history of Puerto Montt, the race start of the Gran Premio de la Patagonia 2020 edition
- A distanced TV commentator’s perspective on calling home the most unusual edition of the Giro for generations.
- A close study of Annemiek van Vleuten’s astonishing career, which in 2020 took another series of unexpected twists.